Identifies, develops and sustains quality relationships with high value casino guests. Culitvates and sustains these relationships via personal invitations to special events, offers, marketing and other activities. Promotes special activities by personal and telephone contact.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualification /or Experience
- Greets guests on Casino floor, establishing rapport with them and providing offers and amenities based upon specific Casino guidelines for levels of play.
- Manages relationships with players based on standards established by the Director of Marketing
- Manages a guest book of business containing a certain number of active players.
- Works to reactivate inactive guests.
- Satisfies miscellaneous guest complaints, referring to the appropriate supervisor when necessary.
- Assists guests with reservations for restaurants, hotels, and golf.
- Augments special events in the lives of our guests, by preparing and mailing birthday and/or anniversary cards, and personal notes, whenever possible.
- Contacts selected players by telephone and other means to inform them of special events with goal of incenting a future visit and subsequent gaming revenue.
- Records information on new guests and updates computer files as needed.
- Becomes familiar with the Marketing and Promotional activities and other departments the casino, providing assistance and guidance to guests, as necessary.
- Compiles guest feedback and informs management of findings on a regular basis.
- Works to develop high value players and maintains professional relationships with the same to maximize profitability and guest service expectations.
- Must possess and exhibit a positive attitude towards internal and external guests at all times.
- Must be able to take direction well.
- Must possess strong computer skills and be able to operate Microsoft and Super Playmate applications and software.
- Must be able to accurately and successfully perform several tasks under high levels of stress and with minimal and sometimes no supervision.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills while paying close attention to details such as spelling, numbers, and grammar.
- Must be able to communicate, in writing and verbally, in English and in an effective, informative, and professional manner and be able to convey denials and/or defuse hostile guest situations with ease and tact.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematics.
- Must possess a highly developed sense of guest service and interpersonal skill including high integrity and respect for individuals.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the organization’s goals and objectives while showing the utmost discretion and loyalty to the organization when dealing with confidential information and data.
- Must possess strong critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible and varying schedule to include 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on-call, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess strong public speaking skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze, understand, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, and/or varying instructions.
- Must be knowledgeable of slot and table games.
- Must be able to organize and track multiple players, projects, and large amounts of detail.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Ability to speak and communicate effectively before groups of guests or employees of the organization. Ability to read and interpret documents related safety, operating and maintenance guidelines.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems in high stress situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, spreadsheet and schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Gaming license issued by the Paskenta Gaming Commission. Valid CA driver’s license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment in usually moderate. Occasional exposure to second-hand smoke. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed..
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), required.
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a casino environment, players club or related experience required.